SOME FACTS ABOUT US
some things that you may need to know
- Footgolf is made by combining football and golf, and involves kicking a football into a hole in as few kicks as possible.
- The game uses the same model as golf, with a fairway, tees, hazards,
bunkers and 9 or 18 holes of play.
- The main differences between Footgolf and golf is the size of the
holes, usually shorter fairways and you need a regular size 5 football to play.
- The best thing about Footgolf is that you can play without any expert
practice. It’s great for any any age and ability.
- Footgolf Cumbernauld is popular for groups and also a novelty for parties. Its fresh, inclusive and fun!
Come a long
and compete against your friends to try and get the Group Sport lowest score. Play competitively or just have a
kick about. Footgolf is a fantastic day out for everyone involved, boys, girls,
men and ladies. The more the merrier. Located in central scotland, easy to get to from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling, East Kilbride and outlying areas.
BRING A BALL
When playing a round of footgolf it is best to bring your own ball. However if you don't have your own ball, don't worry we've got your back. Ball hire is available at Cumbernauld for just £2 per person.
When playing a round of Footgolf just come dressed like you would for a game of football/jogging suit or you can wear golf apparel… if its for a stag/hen the wackier the better! Make sure to wear astroturfs or trainers, NOT boots.
MORE THAN 1000 SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
Great day out magic laugh course lot harder than would think but well worth the money staff very helpful and nice bar area too chill with couple beers after it.
Stuart Sneddon - ☆☆☆☆☆
course, good fun and even better if you get a hole in one and score of the day.
Thank you we loved it! :-)
Adele Manchot - ☆☆☆☆☆
round of Footgolf for me and my lads yesterday on the way down to watch
Aberdeen v Partick Thistle. We'll definitely be back!
David Massie - ☆☆☆☆☆