new course rules & proceedures
please read prior to booking ...
We wish to express our appreciation, for the patience
and understanding that you have shown during the period Footgolf
Cumbernauld has been closed.
We look forward to welcoming you, and in anticipation we are implementing guidelines on how we play safely.
We ask you to respectfully read these before you book and play.
Social Distancing & Safety Measures
Its is everyone’s
responsibility to be aware of the current restrictions imposed by the Scottish
Do not attend if you are ill or are currently showing any symptoms relating to Covid-19.
Strict social distancing of 2 meters should be maintained throughout your attendance at the facility and during your round.
To allow us
to monitor demand in the initial few weeks after re-opening bookings must
be made in advance.
We are limiting bookings per group from the same household, or with 1 other household, again strict social distancing of 2 meters should be maintained throughout your attendance at the facility and during your round.
- Wash/Sanitise your hands prior to play.
- Do not arrive at the course more than 15 minutes before your allocated tee time.
- Follow ‘Social Distancing’ rules in the car park and at check in.
- Please park considerately leaving additional space between other cars.
- Check in at starters office and follow the instructions given by staff.
- Play is only permitted during official opening times.
- The bar and clubhouse area will remain closed, there are no facilities available.
- One card per group, one designated scorer.
- Do not approach the 1st Tee until the group in front have cleared.
- Do not remove or touch the Flagstick.
- Always adhere to your permitted group size as instructed, don’t ‘join up’ with other groups.
- Always maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters ‘Social Distance’ from the players in your group.
- On completion of your round please leave the premises within 15 minutes.
- Please always follow the guidance of staff members.
We thank you for supporting our local run business, and look forward to seeing you soon!